London’s Hottest Rooftop Bar Launches New Cocktail Menu
East London hot-spot Jin Bo Law is putting the sunshine back into evenings with the launch of a new spring cocktail menu. Tucked away on the 14th floor of the stylish Dorsett City Hotel, this hidden gem boasts panoramic views of London’s iconic skyline, taking in landmarks including Tower Bridge, the Walkie Talkie, the Gherkin and the Shard.
Aligning with Jin Bo Law’s Chinese heritage and influences, which can be felt throughout the bar’s opulent golden interior, the new menu offers a creative selection of Asian-inspired cocktails, carefully crafted to balance sweet, savoury and sour flavours. New cocktails include:
- ‘Chinese Rose’ – Hennessywhisky, hibiscus flowers, lemon, liquorice and fragrant five spice honey
- ‘Eye of the Buddha’ – Citrussy spring flavours featuring yuzu juice, Prosecco, Bacardi White and Yuzushu sake
- ‘Mandariňa’ – A fruity burst of flavours, with FAIR Kumquat Liqueur, Plum Sake, Lime, Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- ‘Berry & Marsh’ – Fairtrade cacao liqueur, dark cocoa syrup, marshmallow, Belvedere vodka and berry syrup for a sweet treat
- ’29.25’- Mount Gay XO rum, mulled wine reduction, wine berry syrup, lime juice and raspberry foam
Bringing the world-renowned ethos of Hong Kong Hospitality to London’s bar scene, warm springtime evenings and striking sunsets await at this vibrant rooftop destination, best enjoyed with a fresh spring cocktail in hand.