A French-inspired, rich recipe by seafood experts & online fishmonger Wright Brothers.
- Time – 28 minutes
- Serves 4
- Difficulty – Easy
100g crème fraiche
2 egg yolks
1 tsp English mustard
1/2 tbsp chopped dill
50g grated parmesan
salt and pepper
lemon to garnish (optional)
- To prepare the lobsters, take a sharp knife and split the lobster all the way through starting from head to tail.
- Remove the claws by twisting them off and set aside.
- Remove the tail meat and cut it into large chunks.
- Crack the claws using a lobster cracker and remove the meat from the inside with a lobster pick or the handle of a teaspoon. Dispose the claw shell or keep, to make a shellfish stock.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the crème fraiche, yolks, mustard, and dill together. Add the lobster meat and combine well, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the lobster mixture back into the shells and put on a baking tray facing up, then sprinkle generously with the parmesan.
- Heat your over at 200 degrees and bake for 6 to 8 minutes until piping hot and lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately on its own or with a side of lemon slices.