Centre Stage Cookware: Meyer’s new Accent range
Meyer’s brand new Accent range, ultra-modern in both its sleek appearance and innovative design, is the must-have cookware this entertaining season. For foodies who enjoy cooking up a feast for friends and family, the Accent range is the ultimate entertaining staple for all your cookware needs and for every magic moment in your kitchen. This is cookware sooo good that you’ll have to bring it to the table.
The Meyer philosophy is inspired by Japanese & Scandinavian minimalist design, underpinned by the vision of wanting to help everyone cook good quality food easily. The team toured the world collecting insights by observing consumers daily lives and needs in their kitchens. All of this knowledge has been poured into the Meyer Accent Series – a better by design cookware range, which performs as good as it looks. Designed with space-saving in mind for the modern home cook, the Meyer Accent Series allows you to cook everything you need with the fewest pieces possible.
Designed by a diverse, women-led team of designers, engineers, and researchers, the Meyer Accent range is made to last a lifetime, with a matte black and gold accented classy design that will never go out of style. Encompassing a 6 Piece Essential Set that covers all bases, from frying and boiling to slow-cooking and stewing, designer cookware has never been simpler. The Accent range is the ultimate kitchen companion when it comes to mindful cooking for maximum enjoyment, making hosting hassle-free.
The little things matter. Here’s how Accent does it differently:
- Banish chaos from your cupboards
With tidy, nesting pans and universal lids, storing cookware when space is at a premium has never been easier.
- Bye bye, boilovers
The pots’ signature bell-shaped curve helps catch unexpected spills and boilovers.
The ergonomic, heat-resistant silicone handle provides a seriously comfortable grip for hands of all shapes and sizes.
- Flared rims to savour every drop
Accent’s rim design lets you pour sauces and liquids with ease, ensuring a dribble-free transfer from pan to bowl.
Meyer Accent Series: Entertainment Season Essentials
6 Piece Essential Set
Designed with people in mind , the Accent 6 Piece Essential Set lets you cook everything you need with the fewest pieces possible. It has a unique mixture of nonstick hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel pieces to meet your everyday cooking needs. The cookware in the 6 Piece Essential Set incorporates thoughtful details and features like induction capability, being dishwasher-safe and able to withstand high temperatures – making clearing up after hosting a breeze.
The 6 Piece Essential Set includes:
- Ultra-Durable Nonstick Chef’s Pan, 26cm
- Ultra-Durable Nonstick Large Frypan, 28cm
- Ultra-Durable Nonstick Saucepan, 1.9L
- Stainless Steel Small Stockpot, 4.7L
- 1 x Small Universal Lid (16-18-20cm) and 1 x Large Universal Lid (24-26-28cm)
- Pan Protectors (set of 3)
Ultra-Durable Nonstick Frypan
Truly, madly, deeply, broadly – this is going to become your favourite pan.
- With a wider cooking surface and deeper sidewalls, our pan allows you to fry more at a time.
- Our three-layer nonstick surface, with coated rivets, lets your food slide easily and makes clean up
• A strengthened ultra-durable nonstick surface creates a nonstick finish that’s resistant from wear
RRP: 20cm £39.99, 26cm £49.99, 28cm £54.99
Ultra-Durable Nonstick Chef’s Pan
Our chef’s pan is a kitchen powerhouse. It can stir-fry, braise, stew, deep-fry, sear -you name it!
- Its deep round shape gives maximum space to hold enough food for a party.
- High-side walls make it excellent for tossing and boiling.
- The ultra-durable nonstick surface underwent a special toughening process, creating a nonstick
finish that’s resistant from wear and tear.
Ultra-Durable Nonstick Saucepan
From a rich stew to a humble bowl of ramen, our cheeky nonstick saucepan comes in handy for most scenarios.
- Flared rim design enables smooth, drip-free pouring so nothing goes to waste.
• Our three-layer nonstick surface, with coated rivets, lets your food move around easily and makes clean up truly effortless.
• The strengthened ultra-durable nonstick surface creates a nonstick finish that’s resistant from wear and tear.
Stainless Steel Stockpot
Suitable for preparing flavoursome stews, stocks, soups, and the show-stopping dinner party main course.
- Our signature bell-shaped body significantly reduces pesky boil overs.
- Our pot has a thick, aluminum-core base that distributes heat evenly across the entire surface.
- Flared rim design enables smooth, drip-free pouring.
Why have a cupboard full of lids when you only need one or two at a time? Declutter your kitchen with our stackable universal lids. Available in three sizes to cater for all of your cookware needs and designed to save you space. Fitting three pan sizes, the universal lids have a special knob design that helps them stack together neatly, saving space.
RRP: Small Meyer Accent Universal Lid (suitable for pans sizes 16/18/20cm) £11.99, Medium Meyer Accent Universal Lid (suitable for pans sizes 20/22/24cm) £14.99, Large Meyer Accent Universal Lid (suitable for pans sizes 24/26/28cmm) £17.99.
Stainless Steel Casserole
A good casserole pot is a meal ticket to hearty one-pot meals—think pasta bakes, vegetarian casseroles, and all the heavenly desserts you’ve had your eye on. Prep your dish, shove them in the oven, and serve them hot and bubbling to gasps of delight.
- Drip-free rim for super smooth pouring
- Our casserole has a thicker than usual 0.8mm stainless steel construction, strengthened by a sturdy 4.5mm base that’s resistant to wear and tear, and warping.
- Works perfectly with our Universal Lids
- The rounded body and special rim design help catch all the pesky boilovers and keep the bubbles
Available to purchase exclusively online at meyer.com