3 Amazing iced coffee recipes from Lavazza
- Orange cold brew – a delicious pairing of coffee and orange juice that creates an explosion of flavours, ideal to kickstart your day with a refreshing and energising twist.
- Ingredients – espresso or cold brew coffee, orange juice, ice topped with a slice of orange.
- Process – fill a glass ⅔ with ice, pour in ½ a cup of orange juice, add your choice of cold coffee and garnish with a slice of orange. Cheers to a refreshing morning!
- Iced coffee lemonade – inspired by Sweden’s love for coffee and lemonade, this delightful drink brings together the zesty goodness of lemon juice and the coolness of cold coffee.
- Ingredients – cold coffee, lemon juice, tonic water, ice cubes and sugar/honey (optional).
- Process – shake cold coffee, lemon juice, and sugar/honey in a jar. Fill a tall glass halfway with ice, pour in tonic water, add the coffee mixture, garnish with lemon. Yum!
- Iced caramel pumpkin macchiato – as summer starts to transition into autumn, enjoy a deliciously chilled coffee creation that blends the warmth of pumpkin pie syrup, the creamy delight of vanilla or almond milk, and the indulgence of caramel sauce.
- Ingredients – pumpkin pie syrup, caramel sauce, vanilla or almond milk (based on your preference), espresso shots and ice.
- Process – fill a glass with ice, add caramel sauce and pumpkin pie syrup. Pour in vanilla or almond milk and espresso shots. Give it a stir and indulge in the perfect autumn-inspired coffee treat!