Manchego, Parmesan and Pink Lady® Apple Croqueta with Smoked Paprika Dip
These Brazilian inspired manchego, parmesan and Pink Lady® croqueta are the perfect addition to any family feast! Spice them up with a generous dollop of smoked paprika dip.
Makes 16 croquetas
What you’ll need:
2 large baking potatoes
60g manchego cheese, grated
30g parmesan’ grated
3 Pink Lady® apples (grated and drained)
2 pinches of sea salt
10 tbsp plain flour
2 whisked eggs
100g panko breadcrumbs
For the dip:
10 tbsp plain yogurt
2 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp sea salt
Juice of one lemon
What to do:
- Cook the potatoes in a microwave or oven until cooked through. Scrape out the potatoes and mash.
- Combine the manchego cheese, parmesan, Pink Lady® apples and salt to the potatoes.
- Make 16 balls out of the mixture.
- Roll the balls in the plain flour then dip balls in the whisked eggs and then finish them by rolling them in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a deep pan with enough oil to cover the croquetas. Add the croquetas to the hot oil and fry on a medium heat until golden brown and warmed on the inside.
- Drain on kitchen roll and serve immediately with the smoke paprika dip.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dip and enjoy with your croqueta.
For more recipes please visit http://pinkladyapples.co.uk/